- South Dakota State University, Bachelor of Science, 2008
- University of South Dakota, Juris Doctor 2012
- Various military courses and schools with the U.S. Army Judge Advocate General’s Legal Center and School
Admitted to Practice:
- South Dakota
- 2012-2013 Clerk for South Dakota’s Fifth Judicial Circuit
- 2012-Present Officer in the Judge Advocate General’s Corps (JAGC), South Dakota Army National Guard
- 2013-2016 Associate at Bennett, Main & Gubbrud, P.C.
- 2017-Present Partner at Bennett Main Gubbrud & Willert, P.C.
- Matter of LAC Minerals, 2017 S.D. 44
- Niemi v. Fredlund Township, et al., 2015 S.D. 62
- Holsti v. Kimber, et al., 2014 S.D. 21
- Haub v. Horn, Appeal #28233 (unreported South Dakota Supreme Court Summary Affirmance)
- General Civil Practice with an emphasis on Real Estate, Business, Natural Resources, Oil & Gas, Mining, Family, Criminal, Municipal and Military Law